Sunday, June 14, 2009

Two Hearts One Love: Sunny and Brian

I have been sick for quite some time now and finally had the opportunity to post process and upload photos for Sunny and Brian's wedding back in May. Yes May! That's how long I have been sick for. I have been sick on and off. Now their photos are available for viewing. It was a pleasure to shoot with Orange County Wedding Photographer Greg Bumatay of Bumatay Studio. Thanks for letting me tag along with you on this special occasion for Sunny and Brian. It's always an adventure to shoot with you.


Sunny_Brian_Collage_1.jpg

Sunny_Brian_Collage_2.jpg
Sunny_Brian_Collage_3.jpg

Sunny_Brian_Collage_4.jpg

Sunny_Brian_Collage_5.jpg

5 comments:

Rosa said...

awww soo pretty!! Good job jonathan!!!

Jos said...

hey jon,

wow man these are amazing pix! you've really improved alot

Lan said...

I checked out your stuff, looks great! I really like your latest photos at the church.

Grace Castillo said...

Very nice pictures, thanks for sharing John Athan

Miu Miu said...

I am very impresed. These pictures are just awesome! Thanks for sharing your site, Jonathan. :)